Monday, June 7, 2010

You can't take it with you

The Naked Ladies Alphabet by Anthon Beeke

So I finally have some time on my hands...precious time for the professorial artist to finally get in some much need studio practice as they say in the halls of academia, but guess what? Well, one can only imagine the lengths to which I can actively do other things rather than attend to my art. Pet my dog. Water the plants. Google other people's websites and poke around over here on the blog. DISCIPLINE FOLKS! Oh, if only it were something I could purchase at the local vegan earth-friendly coffee shop in which I now write this. Or hell even Starbucks. I would buy that shit! Ladies and gentleman!

But instead, the weather is all nice-ish. The dog is too damn cute. The lake around which I live needs a good walking. And me? I guess I just need a little break.

No comments: