Monday, February 18, 2008

The dreams I have been having


1. Dream that I got a ticket for driving 95 MPH in a 45 MPH zone
2. Dream that I was petting an eagle and when it flew away left a feather in my hand
3. Dream that I was in a slasher film–the kind where I was a counselor at a summer camp in the woods
4. Dream that I mispronounced my own name...repeatedly
5. Dream that I was trying to read The Biography of Diane Arbus, but I couldn't make out any of the letters
6. Dream that I was flirting and then having sex with my fourth grade teacher
7. Dream that I put the baby in the broiler
8. Dream that I was underwater and breathing
9. Dream that I was late for my finals [ed.note: Casey has been out of school for at least a decade]
10. Dream that I was running through the snow

4 comments:

Kurt said...

I have been having vivid dreams lately too, but I can't remember any now.

Casey said...

Must be all that Valerian.

Grahame Weinbren said...

I would love to see your film. ...

Grahame

Casey said...

Grahame, I hope soon to be playing at a festival near you!