Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tell me

Alessandra Sanguinetti, The Adventures of Guille and Belinda and the Enigmatic Meaning of their Dreams

Has it really been 3 weeks already? My time is about up here in this sunny town. I ate lots of Pinkberry, I saw a few films, a made plans to co-write screenplays, I drank coffee, I did yoga, I ran through the park, I saw one show, I watched bad television.

And, oh yeah, I worked my ass off. But now the holiday is over. I go back home, I finish up the film (and you thought it was done!), I look for more work, I apply to festivals. The cycle continues.

But while I was here I enjoyed completely not being in charge. Tell me what to do! Please! I look forward to stumbling on a new project.

But not anytime soon.

1 comment:

Kurt said...

I still haven't had a Pinkberry.